Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Mind Control Deliverance

Free: Two Half-Day Spiritual Warfare Dallas Christian Deliverance Ministry Conference 2013

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazarath, I repent and renounce for saying these words and believing these lies:

"If they get me, I will give in which means they have me forever" I repent and renounce for saying or agreeing with them with these words as a vow, oath or contract with them which was mind control over me through witchcraft to drive me insane or to madness or put me in bondage to the cult. I declare and decree to the heavens that even though they got me they will not have me forever, I've been bought with a price and belong to Jesus Christ.

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I repent and renounce for saying and believing these words “I am unable to function apart from serving the cult, Lucifer or my husband and I am unable to function independently from them” Father God, I declare and decree to the heavens that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I repent and renounce for saying or believing these words “if I leave the cult, I will go insane, loose my child, or go into a mental hospital” I declare and decree I will not go insane, I will not loose my child, I will not go into a mental hospital if I leave the cult, divorce my husband.

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I repent and renounce for saying "that if I divorce my husband, that God will punish me." I declare and decree to the heavenlies that God loves me and will not punish me for divorcing my husband.

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I repent and renounce for saying "I cry out to God but he does not come. He does not love me." Forgive me Lord for distrust and not believing in you.

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I repent and renounce for saying or believing the lie that if I am loyal to the cult, or call on Lucifer, the pain will go away” I repent and renounce for saying or agreeing with them with these words as a vow, oath or contract with them which was mind control over me through witchcraft to drive me insane or to madness.

Father God, as you are my witness, I repent and renounce the spirit of doubt and unbelief in God. God is greater than Lucifer and Satan and all the cults of the world. Jesus Christ will reign forever and ever. I renounce the New World Order and my part in it. I'm not a slave to satan or to Lucifer. I am a child of the Lord most high. I renounce the antichrist, Lucifer, Satan and all the cults and my involvement.

I come against these vows, oaths, covenants, or contract used against me as mind control – and that each time I believed these or said these statements, it was programming me creating a stronghold in my mind to cause me to go insane, madness or suicide or to return to the cult. Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the sword of the spirit, I cut all satanic soul ties, silver cords attached to me with the sword of the spirit.

I declare and decree that I will not go insane, go mad or go into a mental hospital, or commit suicide or go back to the cult. I am a child of the most high God. God is my deliverer. I recognize the cult uses fear tactics and lies to trap me. I repent and renounce for doubt and unbelief in Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pull down these words or statements spoken over me, or I spoke or agreed with as a vow, oath, covenant or contract, and I command these words to be null and void and the mind control over my mind to be broken and have no power over me and that the curses are also broken as well now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I command every mind control demon, witchraft luciferian satanic spirit assigned to carry out this assignment of insanity or madness, and suicide, torment through pain to now go to dry places and have no more power over me or my mind now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I repent for believing and having hopelessness, doubt and unbelief, denial, oppression, depression, heaviness, insanity or madness and ask you to forgive me and wash me clean and my mind clean and break the stronghold of thinking and break the mind control. I command every lying spirit, spirit of hopelessness, doubt and unbelief, denial spirits to come up and out of me now and I command every spirit guide, dissociative spirit living in me to come up and out of me now that was pushing me to depression, heaviness, oppression, torment with pressure and pain, insanity, madness, control over my mind, destructive behaviors, to eventually to suicide for not returning to the cult. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command every curse or assignment to be broken now and broken off of my soul and mind.

Father, wash me now with your blood and wash every residue of these spirits off of me and off my mind and I break the power of mind control, insanity, madness, tormenting pain, demonic pressure, suicide with these words and all record, replay and programming of these words off of my mind and break the power of this mind control statement to be null and void. That these demons cannot touch me and that I have the mind of Christ. I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and powers - and through the Blood of the Lamb - destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness. including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo, hoodoo, roots, potions or any such things - off of me.

Father, God, forgive me for questioning you or trying to figure this out and I recognize it is a programming to reprogram me with mind control. I repent for doubt and unbelief and not trusting you and will praise your name and not entertain these words spoken.

Amen

Minister:

Fear of leaving the house that they will get me
Fear of loosing daughter
Fear of not finding a job
Fear of going insane
Fear of mental institution
Fear of will not get free
Fear of going back to cult
Fear of loosing my family
Fear of being alone
Fear of not functioning
Fear that there is no way out
Fear I will have no family and I will be alone

Doubt & unbelief, confusion, denial

Spirit of error
Deaf and dumb spirits
spirit of error
spirit of bondage
spirit of insanity and madness
spirit of destruction and suicide
unclean spirits

Python spirits (around the head) mind control
Kundalini spirits (back)


demonic witchcraft darts

dissociative spirits
spirit guides
fabricated spirits

No comments: